Monday, May 14, 2012

"Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you."
Psalm 116: 7       ~Selah~

Recently I had some genetic counseling done.  Waiting to hear if I carry a gene that is linked to breast cancer.  I'm amazed that this information is even possible to acquire.  I'm learning more and more of the progression that has been made over the years since I last had breast cancer.  Those walks/runs and contributions toward research, testing, techniques, treatment and even a cure, are really making a difference in prognosis/results and even saving lives.  I am so very thankful for that!  I'm also still waiting on a test called, "FISH" that will determine if I'll need chemotherapy or not.  

I feel the prayers being lifted up on my behalf.  I know so many are praying for my family, and for that I am so very grateful!   I'm confident that the deep sustaining joy of the Lord comes from assurance that He is with us and will deliver us.  

                                                                                                    ~Selah~

2 comments:

  1. Tammy you know our entire family is praying. You have been an inspiration to me in so many ways, and in this journey you are on you once again are shining bright. I know our Father is holding you and He is so proud of your courage and strength, your example. I love you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you my lifelong friend. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. I will share this with Bekah too. She is always asking if there are any updates. She loves you soooo much. Just know that you are loved my friend.

    ReplyDelete