Wednesday, May 2, 2012

         "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;  he is my fortress.  I will not be shaken."  Psalm 62: 1-2  ~Selah~

The 'great day' of surgery has now been scheduled.  Trying to keep my attitude and my outlook in check.  Every single day I truly draw strength from my Daddy in Heaven.  I've been thinking and watching others around me in every day life....there is no randomness about our lives.  Most people let their moments slip through their fingers...I've been guilty of that for sure.  I've come to appreciate tough times.....they seem to amplify our awareness of God's presence.  Such rich opportunities to enjoy His closeness.  
                                                                                             

                                         ~Selah~

1 comment:

  1. When is the surgery?
    Sitting here, praying.
    You are truly stronger than you know, with God by your side, you will grow in strength.

    ReplyDelete