Monday, May 21, 2012

 "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, 'This is the way;  walk in it.' "    Isaiah 30: 21

I LOVE the mornings.....they are my absolute favorite times of the day.  Everything seems rested, relaxed and renewed.  As creation begins to wake up, I regain awareness of God's presence.....sunshine, rain, flowers, birds....family....friendships....and answered prayers.  I am reminded that HE has not abandoned this sick 'cancerous' world, but is still richly present in it.

Thank you God for the circumstances that are requiring me to be still.  The 'controlling' person that I tend to be....my desire is to truly abandon myself to YOUR will.  I know without a doubt, the safest place to be in times of distress, is in YOUR will....that's a very good place to hang out.

                                                                                                              ~Selah~


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart in this blog, Tammy. I am praying for you, for peace and healing. I love your last paragraph...That's the only place we can find true rest. Another definition for selah that I have heard is, "lift up a voice of praise." What an encouragement you are to others as you continue to praise Him in this tough time. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete