Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kindred Spirits....

Had a wonderful evening with some very strong, brave, beautiful women and HEROES in my life.  My dear long time friend and 'mentor' introduced me to two women who have been through Breast Cancer and have had their own life storms.  They shared their stories..... tears.... laughter...and most importantly their courage, faith, and their HUGE HEARTS!  I'm thankful for these women who have been woven into my life and I'm truly inspired.  Coffee mugs were given to each of us as a gift and a reminder that when we all get together again for a steaming hot cup of coffee, we will all bring these mugs and share a cup together.  I look forward to that day.

This is what is written on the mug......

"You are a fighter, a survivor, a woman of faith and strength. 
You are a tough opponent for any challenge.
Even the big "C" is no match for you, because you belong
to an even BIGGER "C".....  CHRIST...He is with you.

.....my new favorite coffee mug.

Thank you Lydia, Liz and Letha!

No comments:

Post a Comment