Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update from Dave

My wife of 33 years never ceases to amaze me!!! She had her surgery this morning. It lasted 4 hours and we are pleased with what the doctor told us. Dr. Tammy Neblock said that she removed 2 lymph nodes from each side and they all look normal (Praise the Lord for that good news). She will receive the official pathology results in about 5 days. She said there is a good chance that Tammy may not need chemo treatments (please pray this will be the case). Also, Tammy ate most of her supper tonight and she is resting well with some discomfort, but the pain medicine is keeping the edge off. We are going to get her up to walk in a few minutes. The nurse just came in and her name is Damaris (the middle name of our granddaughter). God continues to comfort Tammy with little glimpses of His loving presence with a doctor named Tammy, a nurse named Paige (our granddaughter first name) and now a nurse named Damaris. We look forward to going home tomorrow and continuing her successful recovery. Thanks for your prayers and we ask that you continue to talk to our Abba on our behalf. I thank God for my beautiful wife!!! 

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Dave. Wish I could be there...I hate that I am so far away. Please give her our love. It sounds like everything went better than expected. Praise the Lord. Continued prayers for healing and miracles. ~Selah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good to us! I am thankful for His little reminders everyday.

    ReplyDelete