Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Worrying is like paying interest on borrowed troubles~Beth Moore~

"Trust Me and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song"  ~God~

It felt SO good to walk at the park today....and for 35 mins!  I also worked out my arms more today with exercises to strengthen them....I can almost raise them up towards the sky.


Other Goals accomplished:

-Driving
-Sleeping on my sides
-Fix the back of my hair  (so it doesn't look like bed head)
-Most days I have NO naps
-Wearing most anything.... not just the button down the front!
-Went back to Church!
-Giving BIG. TIGHT. HUGS!


Still have a few more goals to attain, but I'm getting there!


Tomorrow I visit the Oncologist to discuss further treatment.  The temptation to be anxious is constantly with me.  I'm thankful of the awareness of God's presence that fills my mind with His Peace.....leaving no room for fear.  ~Selah~
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment